Flotex Flocked Flooring
Flotex is the only product available in the flooring market that combines the appeal of a textile floor covering with the practical and hygienic advantages of a resilient. Flotex is available in a wide range of colours & commercially viable designs, all whilst being able to withstand extreme wear & high traffic – perfect for very busy locations in leisure, education, office & retail environments. Flotex flocked flooring products are available in sheet, tile and plank formats.
It is well known for outlasting other textile flooring options along with providing healthier indoor air quality as dirt and allergens are easily removed by vacuuming. Flotex releases 30% more dirt during cleaning than conventional carpet and has the British Asthma and Allergy Foundation seal of approval. Additionally, Flotex can be washed and appear as new year after year.
Flotex is manufactured from 100% renewable electricity sources and production is SA8000 certified. SA8000 is an auditable certification standard based on the principles of international human rights, such as child labour, forced labour, safety, and remuneration.
- 100% waterproof
- Allergy UK approved
- <20 dB impact sound reduction, meaning a quiet room and a quiet building
- Simple cleaning restores Flotex to its original appearance
- Up to 52% recycled content in all flotex tiles & planks
- GreenTag certified
- Vacuuming removes DOUBLE the allergens compared to conventional carpet
- Extremely durable – resists crushing and matting due to 80 million upright nylon 6.6 fibers per M2.
For more information, visit our website: www.forbo-flooring.com.au/flotex