Marmoleum – Linoleum Flooring
Marmoleum is our flagship, market leading linoleum brand. With a history of more than 150 years, Marmoleum is a natural floor covering that is associated with sustainability, durability, high quality and design.
Made from 97% natural raw materials, 70% of which are rapidly renewable, along with a 43% recycled content with no use of synthetic materials like PVC or Polyolefin. This makes Marmoleum the sustainable flooring choice.
MADE BY NATURE
● Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials
● Low in emission, free from plasticizers and synthetic additives
● A CO2 neutral from cradle to gate floor covering solution
● Made to contribute to a healthy indoor environment
● GECA and Red List Free certified
● Every m² of Marmoleum installed contributes to restoring Australia’s natural biodiversity
RELIABLE BY NATURE
● Versatile in its application and durable in use. In fact, since Marmoleum has natural timber/rosin ingredients it will continue to harden with age!
● Easy to install with net fit seam technology
● Easy to clean and good appearance retention
● Allergy approved flooring; with the correct cleaning regime it will not harbour allergens or house dust mites – certified by Allergy UK
● Reliable, based on proven performance of millions of m² installed worldwide. Take inspiration from our 100+ Marmoleum case studies
We care for the people that touch our business, from employees to suppliers. That’s most of our manufacturing sites in Europe are certified to SA8000®.
The SA8000 Standard is one of the world’s preeminent social standards which aims to protect workers along each step of the supply chain.
Discover the natural beauty of Marmoleum; www.forbo-flooring.com.au/marmoleum
● GECA certified
● Red List Free certified
● We provide a 3rd party verified EPD. An EPD is based on the outcome of the Life Cycle Assessment and can contribute to achieving innovation points in Green Star projects.
How it's made
● Made from an average of 97% natural raw materials
● A CO2 neutral product range (from cradle to gate)
● Manufactured using 100% green electricity
● Manufacturing site is SA8000 certified