This website is owned and operated by Green Press Pty Ltd ABN: 75124290973 defined as “designbook”
Advertisers on www.greenmagazine.com.au/designbook (referred to as the “website”) are identified as “you” or “your”.
This agreement forms the conditions of supply of material on, use of and access to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agree to abide and be bound by these conditions and any modifications. Should you object to any of these conditions or any subsequent modifications your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the website.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
All material on the website is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of the website is at your sole risk. Green Press Pty Ltd or its directors or employees make any representation or warranty that:
- (i) any material on the website will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or
- (ii) your access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. the website will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information the website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
At the website we take your online security very seriously. As such, we have prepared the following guidelines and information to help you enjoy trouble free browsing when visiting our websites or interacting with our email messages.
The website will never ask you to provide personal information like your bank details, credit card details, your address, driving licence or passport numbers via email.
If you’re making an online purchase from the website and are required to provide us with your bank or credit card details, this will be carried out via a secure gateway. Check that a locked padlock symbol appears at the foot of the browser in which you are entering your details. The URL should also change, to start with ‘https://…’ instead of ‘http://…’
Be sure to double check the website address at the top of your browser.
1. The website may be used by you to upload a Listing based on the Terms of this agreement. Content must not bring Green Press into disrepute and comply with relevant laws, regulations and industry codes and accreditations.
2. You must ensure your Listing information is kept up to date.
3. By agreeing to this agreement you consent to Green Press or a Green Press authorized third party contacting you regarding information about relevant products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
Use of Content
As a condition of your use of the website you warrant to Green Press that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate
- use any automated scripting tools or software
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming
- impersonate any person or entity
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
Green Press has no obligation to monitor any user’s use of the website, however the website retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You will indemnify Green Press Pty Ltd if Green Press Pty Ltd suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the website.
Third party links and advertising
Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on the website from time to time. These websites do not form part of the website and are not under the control of Green Press nor does Green Press have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. The website displays third party advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or referral buttons to websites operated by third parties. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement by Green Press of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such linked website. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on the website, including via e-mail, Green Press accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party. Limitation of liability Green Press does not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise Green Press exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, Green Press’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at Green Press’s option, to: in the case of services supplied or offered by Green Press:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and in the case of goods supplied or offered by Green Magazine:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will Green Press or its related bodies corporate be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by Green Press) which result from
- (i) the use of or access to or any inability to use or access to the website or any material on the website;
- (ii) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data. Excluding liability for negligence the maximum liability of Green Press and its related bodies corporate is equivalent to the total of any amounts you have paid to Green Press in respect of goods or services supplied to you by Green Press.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or membership of and access to the website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.