Slip Resistant Flooring – Step Safety
Step performs best in Safety, Design & Confidence: ultimate sustainable slip resistant flooring, the widest choice in designs and durable protection.SAFETY
● Guaranteed sustainable slip resistant performance, created with slip resistant particles throughout the wear layer.
● Step covers all relevant slip resistance ratings (R10, R11, R12) to meet safety demands across a wide range of applications.
● All Step ranges are designed with the application in mind, including fresh & stylish floor designs for continuously wet and barefoot/footwear combined areas
● The most authentic natural Wood visual with embossed PUR Wood Pearl
● Inspiring new possibilities in digitally printed safety flooring
● Protected with PUR Pearl a finish that is stain, scratch and chemical resistant and offers superior appearance retention
● Innovative slip resistant particles made from recycled material – Step Crystals – contribute to a clean fresh design and easier cleaning
● 100% phthalate free
● Forbo has over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing safety floor coverings
Forbo Step; a true safety floor
The Step range meets the AS/NZS 4586:2013 standard and European slip resistance norms; to learn more about local slip resistance regulations and guidelines.
View our handy slip guide brochure
We care for the people that touch our business, from employees to suppliers. Most of our sites in Europe are certified to SA8000®.
The SA8000 Standard is one of the world’s preeminent social standards which aims to protect workers along each step of the supply chain.