Step Safety Flooring
Forbo’s Step safety flooring collection provides a complete range of products designed to meet safety demands across a wide range of applications, from general areas to more extreme areas such as commercial kitchens, wet room (barefoot) areas and industrial applications. Additionally, the benefit of easy cleaning for life.
The Step range meets the AS/NZS 4586:2013 standard and European slip resistance norms and delivers safety with minimal compromise in terms of cleaning and maintenance due to the PUR Pearl finish.
- Our step range contains up to 70% controlled vinyl waste in the backing.
- Many of the products in the Step range contains Step crystals which are made from recycled materials.
- We produce all our vinyl in Europe where it meets the highest possible REACH compliance standards for chemical content.
- Of all the electricity we buy, 100% comes from renewable sources.
- All ranges in our step collection are phthalate free.