Circular Marmoleum Cocoa
A Natural Beauty
The Dutch region ‘De Zaanstreek’ – the region where Forbo Marmoleum factory is located – is an area where a lot of cocoa is being produced and processed. This gave the inspiration for our Cocoa floor covering: a combination of our sustainable Marmoleum flooring mixed with cocoa husks.
Marmoleum Cocoa embraces our ethos of sustainable design and truly is a unique addition to our linoleum flooring. The tough cocoa husks are the rest product of cocoa production. We collect them and grind them finely and spread them onto the Marmoleum. The Cocoa husks itself have facets of different colors and give the floor a unique granular look & feel.
Marmoleum Cocoa floors are developed and manufactured to be recycled and reused while preventing and sequestering carbon emissions, a collection where beauty and circularity are united thanks to the unique addition of cocoa husk; a byproduct from cocoa production giving the floor a unique, granular look and feel.
It is the perfect choice for those looking for a flooring option that is both beautiful and environmentally friendly. Made with plant-based natural raw materials, it is CO2 positive cradle to gate, without off-setting. By saving one square metre from incineration after fulfilling its intended purpose, we can reduce pollution for the next generation, equivalent to 1.8 kg of CO2 emissions.
MADE BY NATURE
- Made from natural raw materials
- Low in emission, free from plasticizers, plastics and synthetic additives
- Climate positive from cradle to gate, without offsetting
- Every m² installed contributes to restoring Australia’s natural biodiversity
RELIABLE BY NATURE
- Versatile in its application and durable in use
- Easy to install with net fit seams technology
- Easy to clean and has great appearance retention
- Allergy and asthma friendly – certified by Allergy UK
- Reliable, based on the proven performance of millions of m² installed worldwide