Allura Flex – Acoustic Luxury Vinyl Tile
Allura Flex flooring creates a stunning interior look. Flex is a collection of premium quality, luxury vinyl planks and tiles. Available in 36 designs ranging from natural stones and woods to abstract metallic and textured effects, the collection offers something for all commercial and residential floors. Allura flex has a gauge of 5mm and double the standard thickness or extra-tough wear layer (most are only 0.5mm) and proven matte PUR Pearl® finish. Flex has excellent dimensional stability with no gaps developing between boards over time.
● The perfect option for multi-level projects and has excellent acoustic properties, surpassing the BCA/NCC requirements for impact sound reduction and often without the need for underlay.
● Flex achieved a result of less than 45 LnTw with a 200mm thick slab and 100 mm ceiling space. BCA/NCC requirement asks for an LnTw of 62 or less. Ideally, for most body corporate entities a result of 55 LnTw or less is preferred. The lower the number the better.
● Best in class commercial heavy-duty 1 mm wear layer and proven PUR finish that protects against scratches and scuffs.
● The design concept consists of the most realistic wood designs in the market, but also essential concretes and interesting textile and colour effects
● The collection works beautifully with carpet tiles due to the same gauge saving time, money and the need for transition details.
● New to the Allura Flex collection is our 120 x 20cm Hungarian Point planks, which are cut on an angle at 45 degree, allowing you to create realistic herringbone and chevron designs with ease.
● Allura flex is Greentag certified
● Produced in a manufacturing plant that uses 100% green electricity and practices a zero-waste policy.
● Contains 50% recycled content in its backing
● 100% phthalate free
Manufactured with 100% green electricity
>25% controlled recycled content in the back layer
GreenTag Level A
100% phthalate free