Marmoleum – Linoleum Flooring
A natural winner! Our linoleum floor coverings with the Marmoleum brand are natural floors associated with sustainability, durability, high quality and innovative design. Linoleum is made from natural raw materials and is the most sustainable flooring choice.
MADE BY NATURE
● Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials
● Low in emission, free from plasticisers and synthetic additives
● The Marmoleum product range is a CO2 neutral floor covering solution (from cradle to gate).
● Made to contribute to a healthy indoor environment
● Every m2 of Marmoleum installed will installed now contributes to restoring Australian native forests. Read more about our program
INSPIRED BY NATURE
● Largest resilient flooring colour bank. See the complete colour overview.
● The soft, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones
● Its blend of colors provides versatility when combining with other surfaces
● The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone
● Intriguing organic structures
RELIABLE BY NATURE
● Versatile in its application, durable in use
● Easy to install with net fit seam technology
● Easy to clean and good appearance retention
● Reliable, based on proven performance of millions of m2 installed worldwide
With this collection Forbo Australia is also taking local action against climate change.
Every m2 installed helps to restore Australian native landscapes through tree planting in partnership with Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund (CNCF). Seeds are harvested locally to ensure planting supports the natural biodiversity of the local area.
For more information visit: www.forbo-flooring.com.au/marmoleum