Paarhammer Wood-Alu Range
The best of both worlds: energy efficient hardwood windows and doors with low maintenance exterior aluminium cladding. Made in Australia from plantation grown Victorian Ash timber and Australian glass with patented German hardware. No more painting.
- Internal IV 68mm Victorian Ash frame, external aluminium cladding
- Custom made to almost any size and shape
- Triple glazed with 2x 16mm argon gas filled gap
- Double glazed with 1x 22mm argon gas filled gap
- German hardware fittings
- Pronounced joints
- Timber spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Aluminium powder-coated in large range of colours
- Timber and cladding separated by 3mm clip system to stop condensation and subsequent rot
- Noise reduction up to 43dB
- Standard industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Suitable for Passive House
- U-values from a very low 1.0
Get the best of both worlds: energy efficient timber with no exterior painting
Available in the following styles: tilt & turn, picture/fixed, sliding, bi-fold, clerestory/tilt, and shaped.
Timber and glass doors with external aluminium cladding. Technologically advanced, highly energy efficient, low maintenance.
Available in the following styles: lift-slide, giant lift-slide, stacker sliders, corner lift-slide, bi-fold, French, and hinged glass doors.
For all your window and door enquiries, please contact Paarhammer on 03 5368 1999.
For more information see Wood-Alu Range
Paarhammer has developed five product ranges – the high performing and versatile Architectural Timber Range, the best of both worlds Wood-Alu Range, the tested and compliant Bushfire Safe Range (up to and including BAL-FZ), the economical Komfort+ Range, and the highly energy efficient Passive House Range. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performance windows and doors with superior results.
For sophisticated timber windows or doors, double or triple glazed, see Architectural Timber Range
For economic domestic sizes in double glazing see Komfort+ Range
For bushfire safety above BAL-29 see Bushfire Safe Range
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all timber finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. The products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems.