HRV Heat Transfer makes the most of your existing heat sources by spreading their warmth into other areas of your home. It uses heat from your fireplace, heaters or heat pump to balance the temperature throughout your home. Innovative centrifugal fans push air rather than blow it, for minimal noise and air disturbance.
- HRV’s Heat Transfer system is designed to balance temperatures in the home in the most efficient way possible
- It does this by taking advantage of existing heat sources and making them work harder.
- Whilst one room in particular may be heated comfortably, other rooms in your home might be colder than you’d like.
- The HRV Heat Transfer system uses a large fan and insulated ducting system to take the latent heat from a primary heat source and pushes it to other areas of the house that require a change in temperature.
- The HRV Heat Transfer system is fully integrated with our core ventilation system so you can intelligently manage your environment.
- The result is a much more efficient use of your heating and a balanced, purer living space overall