Tight beams for precision lighting
Australian LED technology company Brightgreen launches two new additions to its popular Surface Series range of interior lights.
The D550 SHX Curve downlight and T550 H Curve track light expand upon the company’s Curve range of surface-mounted LEDs, providing flexible track and surface-mounted luminaires for areas that require precision lighting.
Featuring directional, rather than diffused beams, both of the new fittings provide the ability to design with light, rather than simply wash spaces with uniform illumination as is common with diffused alternatives. Projecting 550 lumens at a 36° angle, the tighter beam and smaller body of the D550 SHX Curve and T550 H Curve make them the ideal accompaniment for the larger 900-lumen lights in the range.
Key features of the D550 SHX Curve and T550 H Curve include:
• Tru-Colour technology – enhancing the appearance of interior surfaces and colours
• Dual-axes adjustments – with a 355° body rotation and 90° angle tilt using a constant friction hinge
• Advanced performance with leading dimmers and control systems
• 36° directional beam for precision illumination
• Durable pure aluminium body available in black and white finishes
• 70,000hr lifetime backed by a 7-year warranty
• 3000K warm white and 4000K neutral colour temperature options
The Surface Series
In addition to offering modern minimalist style and flexibility of design, each Surface Series LED stands to drastically increase home energy efficiency. By eliminating the need for ceiling cutouts and gaps in insulation, the range prevents conditioned air from escaping through the roof. Research has shown that opting for surface-mounted designs rather that standard recessed downlights can save so much on heating and cooling, that it can cover the full cost of illuminating an average-sized Australian home.
See the full range Brightgreen LED lights here.