Homogeneous Sheet Flooring
Homogeneous vinyl flooring is 1 single layer that delivers vibrancy and depth of colour, is incredibly durable and stain resistant, making it a superb flooring choice for those heavy-traffic areas.
With their low maintenance, durability and versatility, it’s no surprise that vinyl floors are hugely popular.
Sphera is Forbo’s homogeneous vinyl collection, styled by our European design team and produced in an advanced purpose-built plant using the latest manufacturing technology.
Homogeneous vinyl sheet collection
Sphera homogeneous vinyl sheet comprises four distinct ranges: Element, Essence, Energetic and Evolution. Each range offers different aesthetics to ensure that Sphera adds unique style to flooring designs across a broad range of applications.
Performance and Durability
● SMART-Top finish ensures high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains, which contributes to a longer life expectancy and cost reduction in maintenance
● External testing shows the cleanability of Sphera is excellent!
● Low in VOC and phthalate-free
● Sphera has been tested on selected healthcare-specific stains according to ISO 26987
● Achieves highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
How it’s made
● Produced in Europe using 100% renewable electricity
● Production facility is certified to ISO 14001 – environmental management system
● Zero waste technology ensures sufficient and sustainable manufacturing
How it performs
● SMART-top surface finish ensures Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains
● Low emissions & phthalate free manufacturing contribute to a healthy indoor environment
We care for the people that touch our business, from employees to suppliers. That’s most of our manufacturing sites in Europe are certified to SA8000®. The SA8000 Standard is one of the world’s preeminent social standards which aims to protect workers along each step of the supply chain.
For more information visit: www.forbo-flooring.com.au/sphera
● Best Practice PVC certified