Breezway Altair® Louvre Windows with the Stronghold® System
Altair Louvre Windows with the Stronghold System are a logical inclusion in any multi-level building or balcony enclosure.
Ideal for creating extra year round living space, Altair Louvres with Stronghold have been designed to mechanically retain glass or aluminium blades without obstructing outdoor views. This offers increased safety, while providing a comfortable, healthy living environment for building occupants to enjoy.
– Designed to withstand harsh weather, allowing occupants to extend their outdoor time simply by adjusting louvres to shield them from rain and cool winds.
– The System can be screened, and offers privacy options when using aluminium blades.
– The tight sealing also establishes a primary seal against external noise.
– Exceeds the requirements of the AS2047 ‘Windows in Buildings’.
– Static load testing to AS1170 has also been conducted.
– Compatible with the innovative Altair Powerlouvre Window which can be easily controlled by remote or integrated into a home automation system.
– Can be safely cleaned from the interior of the building reducing additional maintenance costs.
For more information, please contact Breezway on 1800 777 758 or visit http://www.breezway.com.au/stronghold-fall-prevention/
Altair Louvre Windows are energy rated in accordance with the Window Energy Rating Scheme and more details can be found on the WERS website.