Austral FireHoop is a Group 1 fire rated decorative panel, designed for internal walls and ceilings. FireHoop is suitable for aged care, hospitals, schools, auditoriums and general commercial. FireHoop consists of a magnesium oxide core with a high pressure laminate face and back. Austral FireHoop panels are 5mm in thickness and are non-hazardous.
- High quality decorative panel with Group 1 fire rating in accordance with AS5637.1
- Ready to install and prefinished in Natural Hoop, Blackbutt and Spotted Gum colours (matching our existing Ariaply and iHoop product range).
- Suitable for internal areas including public corridors, fire-isolated exits, lift car interiors and lobbies
- Concealed fixing system for easy installation
- Bacteria resistant and easy to clean
Acoustic options (compliant with AS5637.1)
- FireHoop 8-32 — 8mm hole, 32mm centres, square or offset pattern, 0.35 NRC* rating
- FireHoop 8-16 — 8mm hole, 16mm centres, square or offset pattern, 0.50 NRC* rating
*NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) is calculated by averaging the absorption coefficient at 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz and 2000Hz. The NRC rating of 0.50 for FireHoop 8-16S means it absorbs 50% of the frequencies, therefore absorbing half of the frequencies compared with a solid panel.