100% recycled timber briquettes
There’s nothing like a real fire, but fire wood is a pain. It’s messy, time consuming to chop up, and expensive. Not to mention, felling trees should be avoided at all costs.
What if there was a better, smarter way for you to still enjoy your open fire, coonara, chiminea, campfire or pot belly? Well, there is!
EcoGroup’s briquettes provide the smartest timber fire good for you and for the environment. Made from 100% recycled timber salvaged from Australian demolition sites, they’re a source of bio energy that would have otherwise ended up in landfill. Each briquette is dry shredded timber compressed under 200 tonnes of pressure, containing no additives or accelerants.
These benefits make our briquettes a no-brainer:
- Environmentally friendly (the only briquette made from 100% recycled timber!)
- Compact to transport and store
- Easy to light and use
- Clean – no more messy firewood
- Provide a long, clean burn with great heat and little residue
- Suitable for a variety of burner and heating systems
Visit our website ecogroup.com.au or call 1300 326 476 for more information.